Opus Business Systems Limited (also known as Opus Telecoms) makes every effort to maintain the accuracy of the information on this website but cannot accept responsibility for and disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of the information provided. Links to external sites are provided as a convenience to users and such sites are not under the control of Opus Business Systems Limited. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of that site by Opus Business Systems Limited is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or indeed any link contained in a linked site or for any loss or inconvenience arising from the use of such a site.
Opus Business Systems Limited – Registered No 2695133, registered in England and Wales and have registered offices at Opus Telecoms, Unit 4, 50 Windsor Avenue, Merton, London SW19 2TJ. The term Opus Telecoms or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website at the above registered office. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.